Your proposed business needs to meet certain requirements for you to be eligible for an EntrePass. These may include funding from an accredited source, intellectual property, research collaboration or being an incubatee.
You are eligible for an EntrePass if:
- You have (or intend to start) a private limited company registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.
- If registered, the company must be less than 6 months old on the date you apply.
- If you have not registered, you can wait for the outcome of your application before registering.
- Your company has at least $50,000 in paid-up-capital. You need to provide a bank statement that shows at least $50,000 in a Singapore-based company bank account.
- You hold at least 30% of the shares in the company.
Application for an EntrePass is open to all nationalities.
Your company also needs to meet at least one of these requirements, which will be assessed on merits:
Has funding from a Government-accredited VC or business angel
- Holds an intellectual property
- Has research collaboration with A*STAR or a university
Is an incubatee at a Government-supported incubator
Businesses that are not eligible
The following businesses are not eligible for an EntrePass:
- Coffee shops, hawker centres, food courts.
- Bars, night clubs, karaoke lounges.
- Foot reflexology, massage parlours.
- Acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, herbal dispensing businesses.
- Employment agencies.
- Geomancy business.