Quebec Investor Program
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Have, alone or with his accompanying spouse, including de facto spouse, net assets of at least C$1,600,000 obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donation less than six months before the date on which the application was filed;
- Have experience in management in a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of two full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;
- We define management experience as the exercise, for at least two years in the five years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
- Intend to settle in Québec and sign an agreement to invest C$800,000 with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to participate in the Investor Program.
The assessment of your application will also take into account other factors such as your age, the nature and duration of your professional training and your language skills.
As Canada’s largest province accounting for nearly 25% of the national population, Quebec is a dynamic and prosperous society. In addition to the advantages of living in Canada, Quebec offers:
- Fast and efficient process, allowing investors and their families to settle anywhere in Canada;
- A vibrant and rich multi-cultural and religious society creating a unique place to raise families;
- Excellent education system with preferential fees for permanent residents at world-renowned universities;
- Excellent public and private healthcare system;
- Canadian passport is one of the most valued passports for international travel;
- Unspoiled environment with strict environmental controls;
- Comprehensive range of government programs to support business and technological development;
- Close integration with US economic markets and NAFTA.